Willowbank offers a range of packages designed to suit all visitors to the park. As one of the South Island's leading tourism attractions, we pride ourselves on the quality of the offering at the park, the range of options on offer and our level of service. Our highly qualified team of keepers and guides are passionate about working here, and look forward to welcoming you to the park.
Please click here for the current Willowbank Price List.
- Reserve Entry ticket to all of the park - made up of 7 hectares of native New Zealand wildlife, rare breeds and exotic animals, A 45 minute Guided Kiwi Tour of the New Zealand area which displays many native NZ birds and animals can be purchased at a small additional cost. We guarantee you will see a Kiwi, often in very close proximity.
- Reserve Entry ticket to all of the park plus a one hour Guided Kiwi Breeding Tour through the viewing centre of the Kiwi Incubation Unit – “From Egg to Adult”. THIS PACKAGE IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
This is an in depth tour of the Operation Nest Egg Programme where the kiwi eggs are taken from the wild, incubated & reared at Willowbank, before being returned to the wild. This product is available during the breeding season September- April (months may vary from season to season), bookings essential. There must be a minimum of 3 people to book this product and the tours are at 11.30am or 1.30pm.
- Ko Tane Maori Cultural Performance. Challenge & Powhiri greeting in a pre-European village setting followed by an interactive Maori cultural performance and Hangi Meal.
- Ko Tane Maori Cultural Performance Hangi Meal & Guided Kiwi Tour. Ko Tane and hangi meal as above with the Guided Kiwi Tour at 4.30pm before the cultural experience starts.
- Kiwi Lunch with Reserve Entry and a Guided Kiwi Tour through the Natural NZ Area. You are guaranteed to see at least one or more of our endangered Kiwi birds, often at close proximity. (Pre booked groups only)
- Day time Ko Tane Maori Cultural Performance with a Kiwi Lunch, Reserve Entry and a Guided Kiwi Tour through the Natural NZ Area. (Only available to groups of 20 or more, but can be combined with business meetings or functions.)
- Lemur Encounter. Available on any day at 1.30pm. Join the Park guide and the lemurs will be fed their lunch. Children must be 6 years and over, accompanied by at least one adult per 2 children if children 6 - 9 years and 4:1 if children 10 - 14 years , and a maximum of 6 people per encounter. Bookings are essential, and cost in addition to Reserve Entry.
- Annual Family Pass. Covers two adults and up to three children (aged 5 - 14 years), and provides unlimited Reserve Entry for one full year, activated from the date of your first visit after purchasing the pass.
- Family Day Pass. Covers two adults and up to three children (aged 5 - 14 years), and provides unlimited Reserve Entry for one day.