The Willowbank Wildlife Reserve Gift Shop is themed to Natural New Zealand and provides great gift ideas for those at home or as a treat for visitors.
Items for sale in the Christchurch gift shop are often original and unique and not always found in other stores. Lanolin, paua, kiwifruit and manuka honey products along with clothing and souvenirs are amongst the most popular items in this native, natural and uniquely themed retail outlet.
The Willowbank gift store is open from 9.30am to 5.00pm every day, and can be accessed without purchasing entry to the Reserve.
The Willowbank Wildlife Reserve Gift Shop products include:
- Skincare – lanolin, manuka honey, propolis, kiwifruit, native flower, Rotorua mud products
- Clothing – a selection on men’s women’s and children’s clothing including: jackets, t-shirts, polo shirts, caps, underwear, merino tops, footwear, gloves, scarves, slippers, socks, as well as a great range of “$10 Tees”
- Giftware – hand crafts, pottery, greenstone, bone carvings, toys, “kiwiana “ gifts, books
- Jewellery – paua, mother of pearl, greenstone, silver, natural stone, blown glass products, “Anna Nova”, and “Tracy H: Handmade in New Zealand”
- Souvenirs – Postcards, DVDs, CDs, kiwi products, Maori products and much more