Kids love Willowbank!
Willowbank offers children’s parties at a cost of $175.
(Package for 5 children. Add on additional children for $35 each)
- Complimentary reserve entry for all children included in the party.
- A special birthday present for the birthday child.
- Party food.
- A bag of animal food for each child.
- Complimentary entry for 2 adults.
- 10% discount off entry for all other accompanying guests, when paid for as part of the party (must be one account to receive discount).
- 10% Club Willowbank member discount off the party package.
- Birthday parties are available at 11am or 2pm.
- All children at the party need to eat the same food – individual choices are not available. ie: if one person needs gluten free, choose the GF options for the party
- The party food will be served at 11am or 2pm.
- Additional items can be chosen from the Add On menu. These are charged for all children.
- For safety and supervision, we ask for a ratio of one adult to every five children.
- The party must be paid as one account in order to receive the discounts on additional guests.
- A table is set for your use in the café area.
- The table is for you to use for up to two hours from the party booking time.
- Birthday cakes are not supplied but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Confirmation of numbers is needed 3 days before the booking.
- Children that do not show up on the day are non-refundable.
- A booking is not confirmed until deposit has been paid.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
- Phone Willowbank (359 6226) to check date availability and pay $50 non-refundable deposit
- Download the booking form
- Complete and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure to call us 3 days prior to reconfirming numbers and menu
- On arrival hand your cake to our staff and they will bring it to the table when you are ready
- Final payment to be made on the day as one account
USE YOUR OWN INVITES OR DOWNLOAD ONE OF OURS
Q: What time does the food come out?
A: If you have booked the 11 am party, the food will come out at that time. One of our staff will check to make sure everyone is at the table and will then organise the food.
Q: What happens if it is raining?
A: As our park is open regardless of the weather, we ask that you plan for all weather by bringing gumboots, coats and umbrellas. You may be able to rebook your party for another day, but the deposit cannot be refunded.
Q: What if the children coming to the party are under 5?
A: The party price is regardless of children’s ages as it factors in the whole package including the two free adults, food and gift. We suggest you only include children that are being catered for in the birthday numbers.
Q: Can we bring a cake?
A: Yes, absolutely.
Q: Can we bring decorations?
A: Yes. But no decorations or balloons to go out into the park.