Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry
We appreciate your custom and aspire to provide a friendly, safe and memorable experience.
Willowbank Wildlife Reserve Ltd is a New Zealand owned business.
- The name of the business that will appear on your bank/credit card statement will be Willowbank Wildlife. Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars.
- Gift Vouchers are generated as a monetary value and have a 12 month expiry date.
- Day entry tickets can be used on any one day within 6 months of purchase.
- Proof, either in print or electronically is required at entry for online purchases.
- Cancellations – the operator reserves the absolute right to cancel any service as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations or any other unforeseen event or circumstances.
- No refunds will be given for day entry tickets or gift vouchers purchased.
- Refunds requested for experiences at Willowbank that require a pre-booking must be made at least 24 hours prior to the booking date.
- Willowbank reserves the right to assess cancellations on a case by case basis and any decision on refunds is entirely at the discretion of Willowbank Wildlife Reserve. Contact email@example.com, regarding refunds.
CLUB WILLOWBANK ANNUAL PASSES
- Annual pass cards are not transferable. Photos are taken of card holders and only these people may use these cards.
- Children on family cards are only entitled to complimentary entry when accompanied by the holder of the Family card.
- These passes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase/issue.
- Club Willowbank cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or special promotions or discounted products
- A current card must be presented to gain any privileges offered.
- Reissuing of a card through loss or theft incurs a $5 fee.
- The PlusOne card is for one named child aged 0-15 and ANY one accompanying adult.
- KiwiAble cardholders can purchase an annual pass but must purchase a PlusOne card to cover their carers entry.
- Annual passes cannot be used in conjunction with any education packages or school visits.
- Contact information is taken for the purpose of notifying any changes to your booking. Your email will also be added to the Willowbank marketing mail system, but this can be unsubscribed from at receipt of first email.
- Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission.
- Your payment is processed through DPS Payment Express system Payment Gateway. DPS Payment Express system secures all your customer and credit-card data with military-grade software and servers, and the highest level of encryption available. WILLOWBANK WILDLIFE RESERVE LIMITED will not store or transfer any of your credit card information. All data is transferred using DPS Payment Express system secure servers.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Willowbank Wildlife Reserve is a wildlife park offering a variety of activities and attractions. We advise that risk may be presented from open waterways, weather conditions, trees, wildlife and interactive wildlife displays, walking surfaces, the children’s play area and other non- specified elements of the Park. Care must be exercised by all visitors.
- Visitors enter Willowbank Wildlife Reserve at their own risk and choose to do so under these conditions. No liability for loss, injury, damage, harm or suffering by any Visitor or any other person will be accepted.
- Willowbank Wildlife Reserve has the authority to close the Park or any part or it, including any animal exhibit; and/or to remove animals from display for any reason and/or vary the advertised programs at any time for any reason whatsoever including in the interests of safety and will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred as a result of or in connection with such closure or variation.
- Children 15 years of age and under must be accompanied at all times by a responsible guardian or caregiver aged 16 years or over. Willowbank Wildlife Reserve reserves the right to report any unaccompanied children to the appropriate authorities.
- Willowbank Wildlife Reserve has a smoke-free policy and smoking is not permitted in the Park environs.
- Pets are not permitted in the park.
- Car parking is provided. Visitors are expected to park fairly, with regard to other vehicles having free access. Failure to comply may result in your vehicle being towed at your risk and expense. Willowbank Wildlife Reserve accepts no liability for any claim by you or any other person, whether for loss or damage to or from your vehicle or any other vehicle, whether resulting from using the car park or from your own negligence or otherwise.
- Willowbank Wildlife Reserve retains the right to deny access and/or remove visitors who are deemed to be a nuisance, acting recklessly or failing to observe directions from Park signage or staff.
- No commercial or charitable activity may be undertaken without express permission from Willowbank Wildlife Reserve.
- In the event that liability of any kind is attributed to Willowbank Wildlife Reserve or any of its officers or employees, such liability is limited to the amount of any ticket or admission price paid by the person to whom Willowbank Wildlife Reserve is liable.