Join Club Willowbank!
The most cost-effective way for frequent visitors is an Annual Pass.
- Annual passes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Members can visit as many times as they like in this period.
- Members are eligible for additional benefits and exclusive offers.
- Annual passes can be purchased and renewed online.
| Family Annual Pass – $178
for two adults and ANY three children
· This membership is for the two adults who are named and photographed.
· This pass includes any three children aged 5-15 years.
· The children aren’t named or photographed, and therefore must be accompanied by the adult holder of the membership.
| Adult Annual Pass – $82
for one adult, aged 16 years and over
· This pass is fixed under one name and cannot be used by anyone else.
| Child Annual Pass – $21
for one child, aged 5-15 years
· This pass is fixed under one name and cannot be used by another child.
· The child must be accompanied by an adult for entry to be accepted.
| Plus One Annual Pass – $118
for one child and ANY one accompanying adult
· The Plus One Pass is for one named child, and this child can bring any one accompanying adult.
· This pass cannot be used by an adult, without the named child.
Try before you buy:
Upgrade your day ticket to an annual membership and we will deduct the entry ticket price from your Club Willowbank purchase when both transactions are completed on the same day.
Renewing your Club Willowbank Membership:
Renew online to receive a 10% discount off your membership fee.
Additional Benefits: (see Terms and Conditions for details)
- 10% discount on Children’s Birthday Party bookings at Willowbank.
- 10% discount off retail merchandise from our Willowbank shop at any time.
- 25% discount off full priced entry tickets for accompanying guests, Monday-Friday excluding school holidays and public holidays.
- Access to exclusive offers for special days and events, or café promotions offered during the year.
Club Willowbank Terms and Conditions:
- Your valid Club Willowbank card must be presented at entry to gain any membership privileges.
- Only those named and photographed on the membership card can use their membership to gain free entry to Willowbank and any discounts.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable (except the adult on the PlusOne card and the children on the Family Pass)
- Club Willowbank passes cannot be used in conjunction with any educational or school packages.
- Club Willowbank passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, special promotions or discounted products, unless stated otherwise.
- Other than the free admission, membership benefits are subject to regular review and adjustment at the discretion of Willowbank.
- Discounted entry for guests can only be used Monday-Friday during term time. This discount will not apply on public holidays or during the state primary school holidays.
- Contact details are collected for the purpose of verifying your ID, for making specific individual contact, and for subscription to our newsletter. Willowbank will not disclose this information to any third party.
- All members upon sign up, will be subscribed to our database for Willowbank news, specials, and promotions. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- Willowbank is open 364 days each year. We are closed on Christmas Day.
- An adult is considered 16+ years old. A child is 5-15 years of age. A preschooler is 0-4 years and can visit at no charge. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Try before you buy: bring your receipt/proof of purchase to the Entry Desk on the day of your visit to upgrade to a Club Willowbank membership. Your day ticket will be refunded against the cost of the Club Willowbank membership.
- A 10% discount will be applied to any Club Willowbank member who renews their membership online only.
Click here to buy an annual pass online